Monday, July 26, 2010

Book Blogger Hop, Question of the Week

Tell us what you're currently reading.

I have about 80 pages left in The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri. I also need to finish The Liar's Club by Mary Karr--I accidentally lost it when I came back from Philadelphia, but I'm having trouble mustering up the required enthusiasm for the last 100 pages. It is a bit of a disappointment so far. I ended up in Border's yesterday (always a dangerous situation) and had a little shopping spree in the poetry section: I picked up Whitman's Leaves of Grass and Gibran's The Prophet, and I'm really excited to dive into Leaves of Grass as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa, I'm just wrapping up my blog hop visits. I just became a follower of your blog--it looks like our tastes coincide. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete